Olympic False Flag Or Total Diversion–By Brigadier General Friend Retired [stevequayle]
July 21, 2012 Leave a comment
By now you have heard the speculation regarding the possible false flag event at the London Olympics. You have also likely seen the Illuminati Card Game card referencing the attack.
Most postulate that the attack is motivated by a desire to “clamp down on us further.” I’m not convinced about this though as the “clamping down” is occurring almost daily without any such draconian measures needed. Therefore, allow me to offer another possible motive….but to do so I need to remind you of a few pre-911 events.
1. Gold and silver bullion were removed from the World Trade Center vaults prior to the 911 attack….although amounts, values, & ownership have never been confirmed as far as I can tell.
2. Just weeks prior to the 911 attacks, Larry Silverstein took out $3.55 billion dollar insurance policy on the WTC which included terrorist attack provisions….although in fairness, not having sufficient insurance on such a large purchase, and not having “terrorist coverage” (after the 1993 WTC attacks) would have been imprudent and irresponsible.
3. Irregular short selling of stocks (in particular airline stocks) took place prior to 911.
The point of the above is to highlight that financial losses were minimized and some amazingly “prescient” speculative trades were rewarded as the result of 911.
Moving forward to today….what do we know for certain?
1. Last week the venerable 137-year-old London Metal Exchange was sold for $2.19 billion to the Chinese state-controlled Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx). The price was 134 times earnings (!)—a stunning number—but the purchase gives China insight into metals markets it never would have had otherwise.
2. London is the center of the physical gold world (not New York). The London Bullion Market is the biggest over the counter wholesale physical gold market the world….by far.
3. There are increasing complaints from investors that they cannot get their “allocated gold” delivered to them. (Remember, allocated gold is gold set aside by serial number, in a vault, in your name. It is not “unallocated” or “pooled” gold.)
4. Those who have gotten delivery of their allocated gold…usually after threat of legal action…say the bars they are receiving are not the bars they were told they had.
5. The LIBOR (London Inter-Bank Offer Rate) scandal affected trillions of dollars in the financial markets. Manipulation meant winning trades became losers and vice versa. Legal recourse measures are just beginning.
6. Stay with me on this one…..London Olympic Opening Ceremony Artistic Director Danny Boyle labeled the ceremony a reflection of “our green and pleasant land”—a reference to the song “Jerusalem” —-famously sung in the movies Chariots of Fire and also sung at Prince William’s wedding. The song uses the words of William Blake’s poem, which suggests the new Jerusalem would be in England. This fact will make sense in the bigger picture later in this email.
What we can only speculate on:
1. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that large amounts (i.e. tons) of gold have moved from London to China and other points east.
2. There are rumors that “allocated gold” has been used to satisfy bigger (government) transfers and is therefore no longer available for delivery to the rightful owners.
3. The LIBOR scandal is so far-reaching it is impossible to estimate the damages to the banks involved.
What would a catastrophic “terrorist attack” (say a low-level nuclear blast in the London Underground (subway)) accomplish?
1. The theft of the allocated gold would be covered up. “We’re sorry, all that stored gold we had for you was destroyed in the blast.”
2. The LIBOR scandal goes away (all records destroyed)…. along with the current London Banking system. A new system will arise with the same leadership at the top.